City of Inglewood
Proudly Serviced by Consolidated Disposal Services, LLC
Consolidated Disposal Services provides exclusive waste and recycling collection services for residential and commercial accounts for the City of Inglewood. We offer one-stop shopping for all of the city's waste removal needs. Although we specialize in solid waste and recycling collection, our services go far beyond just emptying the trash bins.
Each residence receives one set of carts, consisting of trash, recycling and yard waste.
- Trash (black): 96-, 64- and 32-gallon
- Recycling (blue): 96-, 64- and 32-gallon
- Yard Waste (green): 96-, 64- and 32-gallon
Additional trash containers are available for a fee.
There is no charge for additional yard waste or recycle containers.
Please contact our customer service department at (800) 299-4898 to schedule a delivery or replacement.
Additional Residential Services:
- Bulky Items
- Single and multi-family residential customers receive unlimited bulky item pickups per year for free.
- Bulky items include: furniture (chairs, sofas, mattresses and rugs); appliances (refrigerators, ranges, washers, dryers, water heaters, dishwashers, plumbing and small household appliances); and electronic waste.
- Please contact Consolidated Disposal Service 24 hours in advance of pickup at (800) 299-4898.
- Residents are entitled to two free extra pickups per calendar year of material that does not fit in their black trash containers.
- Residents with disabilities may be eligible for a 10% discount. Please contact our customer service department for additional details.
- Senior citizens who are 65+ years are eligible for a 10% discount.
- Holiday Tree Collection: December 26, 2012 - January 12, 2013
- Each year, Consolidated Disposal Service will collect all holiday greenery that is placed on the curb by residents on their regular trash collection days. Tinsel, ornaments and flocking must be removed.
· Commercial Recycling
Consolidated Disposal Services offers recycling services to commercial businesses in the City of Inglewood at no charge. Please contact our customer service department to schedule a free audit and site check for placement of recycle containers.
· Additional Commercial Services
Bulky item pickup is available at no additional charge to multi-family customers (consisting of five units or more). Please contact Consolidated Disposal Service 24 hours in advance of pickup at (800) 299-4898.
· Downloadable Documents and References
Please visit Consolidated Disposal Services direct website for downloadable documents and reference materials at:
· Inglewood Office
Office Manager: Mari Morales
Phone: (310) 436-7341
Fax: (310) 590-1060
Address: 110 s. La Brea Ave., Suite #210 Inglewood Ca
Office Hours: Open M-F 8am till 12 pm & 1pm till 5 pm
Open Saturdays 8am till 12pm
· City Liaison:
Phone: (800) 299-4898