APPLICATIONS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM CITY TREASURER OFFICE 2ND FLOOR
DATE Thursday ctober 11, 2012
TIME: 3:30 pm :00 pm for five (5) weeks
WHERE: City Hall ity TreasurerOffice 2nd Floor
ELIGIBLE STUDENTS : Grammar ( 5TH Grade) Middle, and High School Students.
****WHAT YOU WILL LEARN***
- How your local elected officials represent their Community! Learn how City Departments operates!
- The responsibilities of the City Treasurer! How money grows!
- How to become financially independent!
- Important investment terminology!
- And much more!
- Career in Multi-Media Entertainment. (New) Field Trip to Studio
a. Sound Recording
b. Song Writing
c. Film & Video Editing
d. Music & Video Production, Voice-Overs nd MORE!
AFTERNOON LUNCH WILL BE SERVED FROM 3:30 to 4:00.
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED - APPLY EARLY