When: Thursday, July 28, 2005
Where: City Hall (1st Floor Community Room) - 1 Manchester Boulevard
Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Washington D.C. Lobbying Trip
- Inglewood Summer Recreational Programs
- Mosquito Abatement (West Nile Virus Protection)
- Community Concern - Registered Sex Offenders
- Residential Sound Abatement - Discretionary Funds Issue
- Sale of Hollywood Park Racetrack
- Law Enforcement Update
- Mayor’s Community Education Committee
Please share this information with your neighbors, block club members and other interested individuals. Ample parking is available at the City Hall Parking Structure (accessible via La Brea Avenue) and the Library Parking Lot (located behind City Hall on Queen Street).
For additional information regarding this meeting, please call (310) 412-5300.