Citywide Residential Permit Parking Program
“ALL RESIDENTAIL PARKING PERMITS WILL BE EXTENDED UNTIL DECEMBER 31,2023. RESIDENTS DO NOT NEED TO REAPPLY”.
Residents will have the ability to apply for permit parking passes online. If you have any questions, please call the Parking & Traffic Department at (310) 412-5398 or send your written correspond to firstname.lastname@example.org. See below (footer) for Google Translate tools. Please download the How To Sign Up for the City of Inglewood Permit Parking Program for a step-by-step breakdown on how to navigate the permit application process.
Step 1: Find Your Parking District
- What District am I in? https://willdan-gis.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=cfff1b07b9ef48299291f5319c204577
Step 2: Prepare Documentation (PDF or JPG)
- Vehicle Registration
- Proof of residency (rental agreement or a utility bill. We will accept a light, gas, water bill. Bills for cable, internet providers and credit cards will not be accepted)
Note: Permits will be tied to vehicle license plate. Vehicle registration address must match resident’s address.
- For multigenerational households that have more than two vehicles and licensed drivers and have received two free permits, additional permits can be requested. Simply submit a new application for approval of each vehicle through the parking permit website online. Each additional permit being requested beyond the two free permits will be reviewed for approval prior to being issued. At a minimum proof of additional drivers residing at the household must be submitted, the proof includes driver’s license and vehicle registration matching resident’s address for the location the permit is being requested. Each additional approved parking permit will cost $100 each.
Step 3: Application Process
- Apply online at:
- For additional assistance call (310) 412-5398.
Note: Two permit parking passes per residential address are FREE. However, residents must submit a new application per vehicle.
How to Sign up for the permit parking plan.
Citywide 24/7 Parking Restrictions
The new Citywide Permit Parking Program expands the existing permit parking boundaries to better cover the City’s eleven (11) neighborhoods that align with the four City Council Districts. See Proposed Permit Parking Districts Map (MAP 1). All residential streets within the City limits will be designated as permit parking and are included in the Citywide Permit Parking Program. The recommended program will include full-time parking restrictions, Monday through Sunday, 24 hours per day, for all streets, and/or blocks located within the boundaries of City Council.
Permit Parking Districts 3C thru 11 will be activated as part of the new Citywide Permit Parking Program.
Permit Parking Districts 1,2,3A, and 3B will have pre-approved, full-time parking restrictions; however these restrictions will not be activated and will remain inactive until it is determined that full-time restricts are necessary. To activate parking restrictions in Permit Parking Districts 1,2,3A, and 3B residents and/or businesses of a particular neighborhood must submit a petition to the Public Works Department. The petition must bear the signatures of adults from a minimum of 75% of different households and/or businesses as evidence of a neighborhood desire to implement the parking restriction.
What is the timeline for Permit Parking ?
The Permit Parking Program is currently enforced for the following areas. Please note that the program is enforced only in areas where permit parking signs are posted.
- Permit Parking Districts 6A, 6B, 6C, 6D,
- Permit Parking Districts 7A, 7B (only in areas where signs are posted), 7C (10th, 11th and 12th Avenues only)
- Permit Parking Districts 8A, 8B, 8C and 8D (only in areas where signs are posted)
Permit Parking District 5C and 5D will start enforcement on May 1, 2022.
- Due to ongoing discussions with local residents, the City has postponed the enforcement date for Districts 5C and 5D to May 1,2022 and will NOT begin enforcement on March 15,2022 as the letters mailed to residents on February 15, 2022 stated.
Visitor Parking Passes
For purchasing of visitor parking passes use the the Parking Permit Portal or https://inglewoodpermits.rmcpay.com/.. For Special Event or Funeral Passes please call (310) 412-5398 or email email@example.com.