How to File Nuisance Complaints

Complaints may be filed with the Code Enforcement Section, in person, by mail or by telephone in the following manner:

  • Identify the specific complaint or nuisance.
  • Give your name, address and telephone number. (This information is essential and is kept confidential)
  • Give the location of the problem, street name and house number.
  • Give specific description of complaint (i.e., description of vehicle, type of debris, etc.)

Code Enforcement Division

The City's Code Enforcement Division is located at:

Inglewood City Hall
1 Manchester Boulevard
4th Floor
Inglewood, CA 90301