Passport Services

American citizens can apply for a U.S. passport through the Inglewood Public Library’s Passport Service. Please note that services are available by online appointment only.

Schedule an Appointment Online
Please schedule your appointment online. No appointments will be taken in person or over the phone. Click to schedule Opens in new window

Hours and Location
Inglewood Public Library – Main Branch
101 W Manchester Blvd.
Inglewood, CA 90301

Persons that already have a scheduled appointment may call (310) 412-5304 to discuss any issues in advance of the scheduled appointment time. No scheduling or rescheduling of appointments will take place over the phone.

Office Hours
Monday thru Thursday
11:00 am – 5:00 pm

Passport Renewals
Most renewals can be done by mail. If you have a passport that was issued less than 15 years ago and you were at least 16 years old when it was issued, you may be able to submit a self-service renewal. Please click here to go to the State Department website or watch the video below about renewing by mail.

Prepare for your Appointment
What is needed for my appointment? Click here for the Passport Checklist

Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a Passport Card and a Passport Book? 
A Passport card is good for land and sea travel from Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean, and Bermuda. The card may not be used to travel by air.

How long does it take to process a Passport?
Processing times may vary. Please visit for current processing times.

What if I am travelling within 2 weeks?
If you are traveling within 2 weeks and require an emergency passport, you must make an appointment with the National Passport Facility in Los Angeles. Proof of Travel will be required (e.g. airline tickets) Contact (877) 487-2778 to make an appointment.

What if my Passport was Lost/Stolen?
If the most recent U.S. Passport was lost/stolen, the DS-64 form must be completed, signed, and submitted along with your application. If you have already reported your passport lost/stolen online, please bring the printed receipt to your appointment.

For More Information
For forms and other additional information, please visit the Department of State website at: