Itinerant (Roving) Vending Violations

About Itinerant (Roving) Vending

Vendors who do not possess a valid business license to sell food, jewelry, clothing, incense and other merchandise are doing so illegally.

The city of Inglewood does not allow itinerant (roving) vending. If you allow these vendors to enter your establishment and sell to your patrons, you may be breaking the law.

Report a Violation

When you observe this type of activity, please call the code enforcement section at 310-412-5590.