The Inglewood Public Libraries have 16 Laptops and 25 Chromebook Kits available for checkout only to Inglewood Residents 18+ with a valid CA ID, CA Driver's License, or Consulate Card with an Inglewood address. Personal information must match the IPL card account.
What does the Laptop and Chromebook kit include?
The kit includes the following:
- Dell PC Laptop or Chromebook
- Mobile Wifi Hotspot
- 2 charging cables, and a carrying case.
Where and for how long can I check out a Laptop or Chromebook kit?
Check out a Laptop/Chromebook Kit from the Main Library or Crenshaw-Imperial Branch for a 7-day checkout (no renewals).
Laptop/Chromebook Kits can be placed on hold through the Library catalog. The Laptop/Chromebook MUST be returned to the Library it was borrowed from.
Do not return the Laptop/Chromebook in the book drop.
How do I check out a Laptop or Chromebook kit?
- Kits are available for checkout at the Circulation Desk.
- Patron must be 18 +, with a valid library card and California ID.
- Patron is required to fill out and sign a Borrower's Agreement. (English) (Español)
Call the Circulation Desk at (310) 412-5387 for more information.
For details about the Laptop/Chromebook Loan Policy, click here