What Do We Do?The Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department is charged with enhancing the quality of life for Inglewood residents, businesses and visitors through the provision of comprehensive recreational, social and community beautification services and programs. The Department consists of four Divisions - Parks, Recreation and Cultural, Human Services and Library Services - with the following goals:
- Expand opportunities for cultural enrichment.
- Maintain a high level of service and maintenance in City parks, parkways, center medians, islands, alleys and trees located on City property.
- Promote broad access to parks, recreational, and library facilities.
- Promote community beautification and foster neighborhood preservation through responsive and professional anti-graffiti activities.
- Provide comprehensive recreational and community service programs for youth, families and senior citizens.
The Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department consists of four divisions: Parks, Recreation and Cultural, Human Services and Library Services.
Learn more about Sabrina Barnes, your Parks, Recreation and Library Services Director.
Keep up to date with Inglewood Parks, Recreation and Library Services news and events online.
View an organizational chart that outlines the structure of the Parks, Recreation and Library Services Department and its employees.