Jobs & Grants
- Idealist- Idealist connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live dignified and productive lives. The organization works through the Internet and through local chapters to promote and facilitate collaboration, volunteerism and investment in support of these goals, with lists of green and nonprofit jobs, and volunteer and educational opportunities.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance - The Catalog is a government-wide compendium of Federal programs, projects, services, and activities which provide assistance or benefits to the American public. It contains financial and nonfinancial assistance programs administered by departments and establishments of the Federal government.
- Council on Foundations - The Council on Foundations, an association of foundations and corporations, serves the public good by promoting and enhancing responsible and effective philanthropy.
- FinAid - The SmartStudent Guide to Financial Aid - Provides links to websites about scholarships, loans, grants, military aid and savings programs.
- The Foundation Center - An independent nonprofit information clearinghouse established in 1956. The Center collects and organizes information on foundations, corporate giving, and related subjects. The audiences that call on the Center's resources include grant-seekers, grant-makers, researchers, policymakers, the media, and the general public. The site includes a number of practical guides to proposal writing and grant-seeking.
- Grant Resources On The Web: Where To Look When You Need Funding - "This selected list of searchable databases, electronic publications, foundations, government agencies, and newsgroups should be of great interest to the beginner as well as the seasoned grant writer. These resources cover various aspects of funding and successful grant writing."
- The Grantsmanship Center - The Grantsmanship Center in Los Angeles is the world's leading source of fundraising training and information for the nonprofit sector. Since it was founded in 1972, TGCI has trained more than 65,000 agency staff in grantsmanship, program planning, and fundraising.
- VolunteerMatch - Interested in volunteering, either in person or online? VolunteerMatch is a community that believes in the power of volunteering to enrich our lives and the world around us. They support a community that grew to over six million users in 2008. You can search for volunteer opportunities by location, by the age you would work with, or the type of organization.