- 6:30 p.m.
- 3rd Wednesday of every month
- City Hall
1 Manchester Boulevard
Community Room, 1st Floor
Inglewood, CA 90301
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Jacques Lesure, Commissioner at Large
- Aletha Metcalf, District 1 Commissioner
- Onna Ehrlich-Bell, District 2 Commissioner
- Phyllis Battle, District 3 Commissioner
- Vicki Perryman-Banks, District 4 Commissioner
About the Commission
The Arts Commission is an advisory body appointed by the Inglewood City Council. The authorized role of the Arts Commission is that of voicing the needs and concerns of the community to the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department, and the City Council.