- 6 p.m.
- 1st Thursday of every month
- City Hall
1 Manchester Boulevard
Community Room A, 1st floor
Inglewood, CA 90301
Contact the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department at 310-412-8750 for the exact location of the monthly meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Henry Brown, At-Large Commissioner
- Lee Denmon, District 1 Commissioner
- Jacob Fragoso, District 2 Commissioner
- Cynthia McLemore, District 3 Commissioner
- Christopher D. Beck, District 4 Commissioner
About the Commission
The Park and Recreation Commission is a five-member advisory body appointed by the Inglewood City Council. The authorized role of the Park and Recreation Commission is that of voicing the needs and concerns of the community to the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department, and the City Council.