Consolidated Disposal Service/Republic Services (CDS/RS) provides exclusive waste and recycling collection services for residential and commercial accounts for the City of Inglewood. They offer one-stop shopping for all of the city's waste removal needs. Although they specialize in solid waste and recycling collection, their services go far beyond just emptying the trash bins.
Each residence receives one set of carts, consisting of trash, recycling and yard waste.
- Trash (black): 96-, 64- and 32-gallon
- Recycling (blue): 96-, 64- and 32-gallon
- Yard Waste (green): 96-, 64- and 32-gallon
Additional Residential Services
- Operation Clean Sweep - View More Information
- Bulky Items
- Single and multi-family residential customers receive unlimited bulky item pickups per year for free
- Bulky items include: furniture (chairs, sofas, mattresses and rugs), and water heaters.
- Please contact either CDS/RS at (800) 299.4898 or the Public Works (PW) Department at (310) 412.5333 at least 24 hours in advance of your pickup.
- Please be advised, bulky item pick ups will NOT be scheduled during the period of Operation Clean Sweep. Bulky item scheduling will resume the Monday after the last Saturday of the event.
- Residents must contact the City of Inglewood Public Works Department to schedule removal of all E-Waste and electronics; including computers, refrigerators, dishwashers, stoves, etc. Please contact PW at (310) 412.5333.
- Residents are entitled to 2 free extra pickups per calendar year of material that does not fit in their black trash containers. Please contact the PW Department for additional details regarding Operation Clean Sweep.
- Residents with disabilities may be eligible for a 10% discount. Please contact the PW Department for additional details at (310) 412.5333.
- Senior citizens who are 65 and more years are eligible for a 10% discount. Please contact the City of Inglewood's Customer Service Department at (310) 412.5500.
- Holiday Tree Collection: December 26th - January 16th 2020
- Each year, Consolidated Disposal Service will collect all Christmas Trees that are placed on the curb by residents on their regular trash collection days. Tinsel, ornaments and flocking must be removed.
Consolidated Disposal Services offers recycling services to commercial businesses in the City of Inglewood at no charge. Please contact our customer service department to schedule a free audit and site check for placement of recycle containers.
Commercial Recycling Is Mandatory
Additional Commercial Services
Bulky item pickup is available at no additional charge to multi-family customers (consisting of five units or more). Please contact Consolidated Disposal Service 24 hours in advance of pickup at 800-299-4898.
Standard commercial bulky item pickups are available for a fee. Please contact either CDS/RS or the PW Department for the current rate.