Business License & Permits

  1. Alarm System Permit

    Any individual or business that has a functioning alarm system installed at their residence or place of business inside the City of Inglewood must obtain an Alarm System Permit.

  2. Business Licenses

    A business license is a regulatory license that is issued by the City of Inglewood for certain businesses, this license is separate from the Business Tax Certificate which is required for all persons that conduct business in the City.

  3. Business Tax

    Find more information on business tax including a fee summary, business tax certificate application, and information on establishing a business.

  4. Filming Permit (PDF)

    A film permit is required for the purpose of producing any commercial motion picture, television production or commercial still photography in the City of Inglewood.