Businesses That Serve Food / Alcohol

Alcoholic Beverages

If you plan to sell or serve alcoholic beverages, contact the Alcoholic Beverages Control Board at 310-412-6311 or visit their website for further information.


If your business intends to prepare and/or sell food of any type, you must complete an application for Health Permit. Contact the County of Los Angeles Department of Environmental Health at 888-700-9995 to obtain a permit.