1. Dog Licenses

    Due to recent changes, the registration process is now done directly with Los Angeles County Animal Care and Control and not the City Clerk’s Office. However, the Inglewood City Clerk’s Office will provide you with an envelope with instructions on how to obtain your pet’s mandatory license.

  2. Filing Claims

    Claim forms are available from the City Clerk’s Office or online if you wish to file a claim against the City of Inglewood.

  3. Records Management & Official Bonds

    As the City's Records Management Officer, the City Clerk maintains centralized and vital records, as well as noting official bonds.

  4. Requests for Public Records

    Find out how to request documents from the City Clerk in person, by mail, or by fax.