Filing Claims

Claim Forms (PDF) are available online or from the City Clerk's Office if you wish to file a claim against the City of Inglewood. The claim form must be completed and returned to the City Clerk's office either in person or by mail. Faxed claim forms will not be accepted.

City Charter, Article XXXVI, Section 27