- City Hall
- Boards & Commissions A - L
- Citizens Advisory Committee
Citizens Advisory Committee
This committee has kept the Mayor apprised of residential concerns throughout the City. Thanks to this committee, the following projects have been completed.
- A long-term sidewalk problem was repaired on 4th Avenue making it easier for a resident confined to a wheelchair to traverse the sidewalk.
- First Avenue was slurry sealed and paved.
- Fairview Boulevard is being paved; trees were trimmed on 4th Avenue.
- A parking lot on Arbor Vitae was made accessible to low-income residents.
- Numerous code violations were investigated and resolved.
- A number of residential concerns were immediately addressed.
Message From the Mayor
When I ran for Mayor, I made a commitment to establish six advisory committees to advise the Mayor on issues and concerns of residents and businesses. Since taking office, I have seen the need to create three additional committees. I meet with each committee monthly to be advised on issues the Mayor's office should address throughout the City and to provide updates on projects and activities in the City.
Because of the contributions of these committees, a number of significant accomplishments have been achieved. I want to extend my sincere gratitude to each committee for their involvement in the projects.