Community Center Reservation Revisions

The Application Form (PDF) and approval process to reserve use of the three Police Community Centers have been revised. Use of the centers is free of charge but is limited to resident organizations and groups in which over half of the members are residents of the City of Inglewood.

The Inglewood Police Department has revised its Work Permit Application Forms (PDF) for all individuals who are employed as gambling enterprise employees, massage technicians (including owners and operators), and tow operators.

Inglewood Police Community Police Academy

The Police Department is very pleased to provide the community with an inside look at our practice of local law enforcement through our Community Police Academy. The program is designed to give participants an overview of the department's functions, responsibilities and operational procedures. The classes are taught by police officers, police executives, and specialized civilian employees of the Inglewood Police Department. All class materials are provided to participants at no cost.

Make the commitment to helping yourself and others!

For more information or questions, please call Community Affairs at 310-412-5530