Public Right-of-Way Permit

Three types of permits are necessary for any work within the public right-of-way.

Construction Permits

Construction permits are necessary for the construction of driveways, curb drains, sidewalks, curbs and gutters and other types of surface construction.

Excavation Permits

Excavation permits are necessary when digging within the public right-of-way, which often includes the portion of land beyond the curb and all the way to the sidewalk.

Encroachment Permits

Encroachment permits are necessary when you wish to place anything in the public right-of-way temporarily or long term. The purpose of the permit is to enable the City to monitor work and activities performed within the public right-of-way.

Related Documents