The City of Inglewood has recently added traffic alerts to the City of Inglewood Alert Center. The Alert Center is a program that allows residents to pick and choose what kind of notifications they want to receive via text and e-mail. You can pick between receiving either SMS/text messages and e-mail or both. You can also elect to receive alerts about any or all of the categories listed below:
- Traffic Alerts: A traffic alert will be sent for Forum concerts, filming, water main breaks and anything else causing greater than a 1- hour impact to area traffic.
- General Resident Notification: This is an alert that is sent for various important activities taking place throughout the City.
- Parks & Recreation: Receive up to date information on various events and programs taking place through the Parks and Recreation Department.
- Police: Find out about important police activity taking place within the City that impacts residents.
- Public Works: Stay up to date on major long term impacts to streets and sidewalks through the Public Works Department.
In order to Sign Up, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to www.cityofinglewood.org and select “Notify Me” at the bottom of the page or click this link.
2. Enter your e-mail address and select either text messages and e-mail or both.
3. Enter your phone number if you selected text updates and select save.
4. Click the icon of the type of alert(s) that you would like to receive.