In light of the evolving concerns of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the Governor’s direction on mass gatherings, the City of Inglewood is taking the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our community and our employees.
Effective Monday, March 16, 2020, the City of Inglewood will implement the following initial actions through March 31, 2020.
FOR THE FULL LIST OF PROTECTIVE MEASURES CLICK HERE
Public access to City Hall will be by APPOINTMENT ONLY, except for City Council Meetings, which may be modified to meet social distancing and teleconferencing recommendations specified in the Governor’s Executive Order (N-25-20).
The public is directed to call (310) 412-5111 for information on how to access public counter services.
All public Board and Commission meetings are postponed unless otherwise notified by the Department.
Department heads are directed to cancel, modify or postpone all non-essential public community events or group activities that require close contact and meetings with 50 or more participants.
All city facilities and gathering places must provide recommended social distancing, hand washing areas and hand sanitizing in accordance with LA County Public Health Guidelines.
- City of Inglewood Office of Emergency Services website
- City of Inglewood Office of Emergency Services (Twitter)
- City of Inglewood Office of Emergency Services (Facebook)
- City of Inglewood Office of Emergency Services (Instagram)
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- California Department of Public Health
- Center of Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
JAMES T. BUTTS, JR.