Effective Wednesday, January 5, 2022, the following enhanced COVID-19 Protocols will be implemented:
- All on-site payments for utilities, business taxes, parking tickets, etc., will not be accepted at the walk-up window inside City Hall until further. These services can be paid by doing the following:
- Customers can mail all payments to :
City of Inglewood
One Manchester Blvd
Inglewood, Ca 90301
- There is a drop box located in front of City Hall where you can drop payments off
- Utility payments can be paid by phone at (877) 336-8402.
- Via the City Website: Go online to CityofInglewood.org and click on “bill payments” - customers can pay for utilities, business license renewals, accounts receivable invoices , i.e. false alarms, housing, and other misc invoices in our system.
- City Hall will maintain an Appointment Only business model at this time. Those visiting City Hall for approved appointments must show proof of vaccination (card or electronically) and a picture identification for access to the building.