What information do I need to complete an application?

You will need to provide the names, dates of birth and Social Security numbers for all of the people who will live with you when you are on the program. You will also need to provide information about your income and any assets you may have.

Types of income include the following.
 - Any Other Source of Income
 - Business or Professional Income
 - Child Support
 - Military Pay
 - Pensions
 - Social Security
 - SSI
 - Unemployment Income
 - Wages
 - Welfare

Types of assets include checking and savings accounts, stock, bonds, CDs, real estate and other investments.

Show All Answers

1. When will the Inglewood Housing Authority Division Wait List open and close?
2. How do I apply for assistance?
3. What information do I need to complete an application?
4. What if I don’t have a computer/Internet access?
5. How can I obtain assistance if I am an individual with disabilities and don’t have a computer?
6. What is the City of Inglewood Housing Division’s local preference policy?
7. Do I have to live in Inglewood to apply?
8. How can I be sure my application was submitted?
9. How can I check the status of my application?
10. When I check my status on the Wait List website, it shows my status as inactive. Why?
11. How do I inform the Inglewood Housing Division of a change of address after submitting my application?
12. How long will it take before I receive housing assistance?