How do I contest a False Alarm billing?
To contest a False Alarm billing, complete the following steps.
- Write a legible detailed explanation of the reasons you believe that the charges are invalid.
- Provide the date, time & alarm permit number or a copy of the invoice of the disputed charges.
- Provide a day time phone number.
- Mail all information to the Alarm Coordinator located at the following address:
City of Inglewood
Attention: Alarm Coordinator
1 Manchester Boulevard
1st Floor
P.O. Box 6500
Inglewood, CA 90312
Phone: 310-412-5500
Fax: 310-330-5711

Show All Answers

1. What is a False Alarm?
2. What does the False Alarm program do?
3. How does the false alarm program work?
4. Do charges apply to both Residential and Commercial alarm owner?
5. How do I contest a False Alarm billing?
6. What can you do to reduce false alarms?
7. What are the most frequent human errors that cause false alarms?
8. What are the most frequent equipment problems that cause false alarms?