Who can apply for Community Development Block Grants (CDBG)?
CDBG funds are available for community development projects in specific, federally mandated CDBG areas within the City of Inglewood. CDBG grants are awarded on a competitive basis to certified 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations. Request for Proposals (RFP) are made available once per year, usually during the month of May. To have your agency added to the City’s CDBG mailing list, please submit your agency’s address and contact name to:

CDBG Division
1 Manchester Boulevard
Suite 550
Inglewood, California 90301

Or fax requests to 310-330-5780.

Show All Answers

1. Can I buy a HUD Home for a dollar?
2. Can I get money to repair or paint my own home?
3. Can the City help me pay my rent?
4. Do you have a housing repair program for senior citizens?
5. Do you have first time homebuyer programs or grants for Inglewood residents?
6. How can I get a City loan for a house?
7. How can I get involved in the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program?
8. What are Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Eligible Activities?
9. What can I do if I or someone I know are being discriminated against in a housing or apartment rental situation?
10. What is a Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)?
11. What is the Emergency Shelter Grant (ESG) Program?
12. What is the HOME Investment Partnership Act (HOME)?
13. What type of assistance does the OEBD offer?
14. What type of programs and projects are eligible for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds?
15. What types of housing programs are available to non-profit community based programs?
16. What types of programs are funded by Community Development Block Grants (CDBG)?
17. Who can apply for Community Development Block Grants (CDBG)?
18. Who is eligible for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds?