Do I need to obtain a license for my pet?
Yes. Dog Licenses are issued by the Los Angeles County Office of Animal Control, however, the application may be completed and paid for in the City Clerk’s office located at:
City Clerk's Office
1 Manchester Boulevard
Inglewood, CA 90301

All applicants must show proof of rabies vaccination before a dog license may be obtained. The standard fee for a dog license $60 per year. If your dog is spayed or neutered, the fee is reduced to $20.00 per year. Senior citizens with a dog that is either spayed or neutered pay a reduced annual fee of $7.50 per year. If the animal is not - spayed/neutered the fee is $60.

Show All Answers

1. Are carports/canopies illegal in the City of Inglewood?
2. Are garage/yard sales permitted in the City?
3. Are there any regulations for the display of flags/signs?
4. Can I be cited for overgrown vegetation/grass?
5. Can I raise chickens, rabbits, etc.?
6. Do I need to obtain a license for my pet?
7. Do the notices I receive carry a fine?
8. How do I dispose of large of pieces of furniture?
9. How do I file a complaint?
10. Is lawn/yard parking illegal?
11. Is outside vending legal in the City of Inglewood?
12. Is refuse collected on Holidays?
13. What about the tree limbs, bush trimmings and building materials, can they be picked up?
14. What are some Code Enforcement Violations?
15. What kind of trash container can I use?
16. When is refuse collected?
17. When must I remove my trash container from the curb?
18. When must I remove the trash container?