Is outside vending legal in the City of Inglewood?
Yes. Vendors who do not possess a valid business license to sell food, jewelry, clothing, incense and other merchandise are doing so illegally. The City of Inglewood does not allow itinerant (roving) vending. If you allow these vendors to enter your establishment and sell to the patrons, you may be breaking the law. When you observe this type of activity, please call the Code Enforcement Section at 310-412-5590.

Show All Answers

1. Are carports/canopies illegal in the City of Inglewood?
2. Are garage/yard sales permitted in the City?
3. Are there any regulations for the display of flags/signs?
4. Can I be cited for overgrown vegetation/grass?
5. Can I raise chickens, rabbits, etc.?
6. Do I need to obtain a license for my pet?
7. Do the notices I receive carry a fine?
8. How do I dispose of large of pieces of furniture?
9. How do I file a complaint?
10. Is lawn/yard parking illegal?
11. Is outside vending legal in the City of Inglewood?
12. Is refuse collected on Holidays?
13. What about the tree limbs, bush trimmings and building materials, can they be picked up?
14. What are some Code Enforcement Violations?
15. What kind of trash container can I use?
16. When is refuse collected?
17. When must I remove my trash container from the curb?
18. When must I remove the trash container?