How do I dispose of paint and toxic materials?
Household Hazardous Materials and Toxic substances must be handled with care. As an environmentally friendly community, Inglewood has six State Certified Collection Centers for used-oil, and filters. Check the Environmental Services link for locations.

Residents who have items such as paint can take them to a Household Hazardous Waste Round-ups.

These events are usually held each weekend within the County of Los Angeles. Paints, pesticides, car batteries, pool chemicals and motor oils, as well as old electronics, such as computers, may be properly disposed of at these Round-ups. For more information about Round-ups call 888-CLEAN–LA (888-259-8652).

Show All Answers

1. How do I dispose of paint and toxic materials?
2. How do I get a City-owned tree to be removed?
3. Where can I get information about recycling?
4. Where do I call to report dumped trash/debris on private property?
5. Who can I report a tree problem to?
6. Who should I call regarding tree trimming?
7. Who should I contact if I wish to report an illicit discharge into a catch basin?
8. Who should I notify if there is a spill draining into a catch basin?