Who should I call regarding tree trimming?
For trees in the public right-of way, the Tree Maintenance Division of the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department can be reached at 310-412-8750.

Show All Answers

1. How do I dispose of paint and toxic materials?
2. How do I get a City-owned tree to be removed?
3. Where can I get information about recycling?
4. Where do I call to report dumped trash/debris on private property?
5. Who can I report a tree problem to?
6. Who should I call regarding tree trimming?
7. Who should I contact if I wish to report an illicit discharge into a catch basin?
8. Who should I notify if there is a spill draining into a catch basin?