What is a Moving Permit?
A Moving Permit is necessary for transporting an over-sized load through the City of Inglewood. Liability insurance must be filed with the City before permit is issued. There is a $16 fee per day or an annual fee of $90. For further information, please contact the Permit Section at 310-412-5333.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit for a large trash container or construction bin?
2. How do I get a set of Standard Drawings?
3. What is a Construction Permit?
4. What is a Moving Permit?
5. What is an Encroachment Permit?
6. What is an Excavation Permit?
7. When do I need a permit for working in the public right-of-way?