How can I get help with long term care?
The Information and Assistance desk at the Senior Center is the place to go for all sorts of information relevant to senior citizens and disabled adults. The staff and volunteers will assist you in obtaining the services you may need, provide referrals and answer your questions. The office is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.

You can get assistance with food, health services and transportation; Social Security and Medi-Cal; rebates and discounts, educational opportunities, and much more. If they don’t have the answer, they will assist you in finding it. For more information, call 310-412-4370.

Show All Answers

1. I am a senior in need of services, what do I need to do?
2. I am homebound and would like to have meals delivered to my home, how do I do that?
3. I have a family member with Alzheimer’s and I need help, how can I get the help I need?
4. How can I get help with long term care?
5. I need to know about Medicaid or Medicare, where can I find information?
6. What programs and services are offered at the Inglewood Senior Center?
7. Where are the Seniors Centers?
8. Where is the Inglewood Senior Citizens Center located?