How do I submit an online accident report?

If you would like to file a "non-emergency" report for your insurance company, or you would like to report a "hit-and-run" accident with no injuries that does not require police to respond as well, we have an easy to complete form that you may submit online.  Please follow this link to file a report online:  Here

If you have any questions, please feel free to call our Inglewood Police Investigator at: 310-412-5134 

Show All Answers

1. I was just involved in an accident. Should I call the police?
2. I was involved in a minor collision where I exchanged information with the other party. What should I do now?
3. My vehicle was impounded, what should I do now?
4. How can I get a copy of my accident report?
5. How do I submit an online accident report?