The applicant must:
- Be a participant of the Inglewood Housing Authority (IHA) Section 8 program.
- Have completed at least one year on the Sec. 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program.
- Be a first-time homebuyer.
- Be currently employed and working at least 30 hours a week.
- Employed, at least, for the past year.
- Have a minimum income (salary) of at least $10,300/year (Federal minimum wage x 2000) (excluding assistance).
- Not owe a debt to any Housing Authority.
- Be in good standing with the current Housing Authority.
- Not have defaulted on a mortgage or Federal Student Loan.
Note: Senior citizens and disabled persons are exempt from the income and employment requirements.